Tellini & Company specialises in efficient industrial chemical cleaning. We use solutions made with environmentally friendly chemicals, able to effectively remove limestone, silicon and various residues inside the exchangers, while fully respecting the materials to be treated.
We carry out high-pressure scouring to optimise the results obtained with chemical washing. This treatment can also be carried out instead of washing, if the latter is not necessary. A state-of-the-art probe enables us to eliminate dirt permanently.
Our team of technicians carries out thorough non-destructive testing of equipment to find and identify any defects in the structure. We use safe, fast and functional methods such as Eddy Current, Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry, thickness and ultrasonic examination, and Visual Test.
Tellini & Company is a multi-member company with many years of experience in the field of industrial chemical cleaning and non-destructive testing. Over the years we have collaborated with major car manufacturers and with large manufacturers of industrial and civil plants. Today we put our skills at the service of our customers, performing non-destructive testing, industrial chemical washing, EDDY CURRENT and ULTRASOUND ET-UT tube testing, thickness gauging and much more. We are attentive to various environmental issues and our company is certified for quality according to ISO: 9001 2015.
1. Tellini & Company is one of the very few companies in Italy to perform specific non-destructive testing.
2. Thanks to our compact equipment we are able to move and work throughout Italy and abroad.
3. We have more than 20 years’ experience in the industrial chemical cleaning sector and beyond.
4. We work side by side with the manufacturers of these plants, working out the best solutions for each machine.
5. We only use state-of-the-art methods: all our equipment, working methods and technologies are for the exclusive use of our company, as they were designed by Mr Tellini.
6. We are fast and put safety first.
7. We avoid industry downtime by working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
8. We are certified for quality according to ISO: 9001 2015.
9. We respect the environment: we use products with a biodegradability rating of over 90% and we always dispose of solutions used for industrial chemical washing according to the law.
10. We stand by our customers, always guaranteeing customised solutions and high-quality results.
Tellini & Company is at the service of your company with the intent to help you improve productivity and make your plants safer and more functional. Industrial chemical washing, high pressure scrubbing, non-destructive testing: you can rely on our team of technicians to request timely interventions and tailored to your needs.